Title: Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: GGB Thorofare
Position Type: Union Position
We are currently searching for a Warehouse Shipper/Receiver with prior experience. The position is in a union environment on 2nd shift (3:30pm - 11:40pm). The position starts at an entry level, starting pay is $17.14 plus $1.23 shift differential (total $18.37). Once training is complete for the Shipper/Receiver, the pay will increase to $25.42 plus $1.71 shift differential (total $27.13).
Job Summary & Job Duties
• Ship and receive all parts and materials as required
• Coordinate and process all shipping orders
• Update status of orders in ERP system
• Pull, pack and load shipments as required
• Resolve discrepancies with orders, such as delays, condition, weight, quanti-ty, etc.
• Update compliance policies in a timely order for shipping and receiving
• Perform general housekeeping tasks and duties assigned.
• Strong sense of time organization and urgency
• Able to work indepently and within a team
• Support team members in their internal & external activities with other pro-cesses
• High School Diploma required
• 5 years of shipping and receiving experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
• High attention to detail with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a busy environment.
• Must have valid forklift license
• Ability to operate Forklift or Pallet Jacks safely and efficiently
• Physically capable of lifting up to 35 lbs.
• Extensive knowledge of major couriers preferred – FedEx, UPS, etc.
• Working knowledge of ERP systems, SAP preferred
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.