Job Summary & Job Duties
A fast growing Silicon Valley semiconductor service provider is looking for a Warehouse Manager to be an important member of our team.
• Handles receiving, initial inspection, and shipping of customer parts
• Detail oriented, comfortable with using computerized tracking systems and bar coding
• Capable of driving panel truck and delivery car as needed
• Operate a forklift, and pallet jack to move received shipments
• Manages receipt and quantity check of supply inventory
• Singly responsible for organizing and maintaining the environment of the warehouse and receiving area
• Organizes domestic and international shipping
• Experience working in an ISO 9001 facility a plus
• Team player, ability to work well with and support others in a dynamic fast-moving environment
• Works within a team to achieve customer-dictated delivery schedules
Additional duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel material, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LeanTeq is a subsidiary of Enpro, a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.