Title: VP, Technology
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Enpro Corporate
Department: Information Technology
Job Summary & Job Duties
Enpro Industries is conducting a search for an experienced and highly qualified VP, Technology. The VP Technology will be responsible for delivering high quality, innovative IT solutions to the company, and will facilitate technology transfer and solutions adoption in all of its Divisions. As an established technology leader in the digital technology space, the VP Technology will have the skills to influence at every level, imparting his/her digital knowledge and skills in a constructive, empowering, and collaborative way. Working closely with our CIO, IT and global Business Leadership Teams, the VP Technology will be the driving force behind our organization's digital transformation in areas including Business Intelligence, e-Commerce, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Intranet Technologies.
As a key member of the IT senior leadership team and reporting to the CIO, the VP Technology is an influential role that will direct the teams in charge of digital transformation. As such, s/he is a forward-looking technology leader who is experienced in developing digital strategies and has a track record of driving them through to execution and support.
This role works closely with the CIO and peer IT leaders, including information security, infra-structure services, and applications development to design and execute on the company’s technology roadmap. In addition, the VP Technology is expected to make investment and priority trade-off decisions, negotiate and manage vendor contracts, and recruit, retain, and develop high performing teams.
Objectives and Responsibilities
Objectives of this Role
• Drive digital technology and innovative solutions, serving as a cross-functional change agent across the organization and Divisions
• Set and implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
• Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down
• Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between partners and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem
• Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we're investing in the right tools and resources
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital technology roadmap and strategy aligned with our company’s future
• Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution
• Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models
• Partner with innovation teams and monitor the digital innovation project portfolio
• Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem
• Identifying new tools – AI, BI, digital, CRM – that can support, enhance and improve our solutions
• Work closely with HR to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the company
• Ability to support and promote Enpro dual bottom line initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with collaborators, cross-functional team, suppliers and customers
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
• US Citizenship, a green card is acceptable
• Completed bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as computer science or information systems
• Advanced degree in business, technology, or engineering
• Min 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role designing and launching digital platforms
• Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects
• Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions
• Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward
• Experience managing and leading a digital team
• Proven influencing and collaboration skills
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.