Title: Technical Administrator
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: CPI Canada
Job Summary & Job Duties
Position: Technical Administrator
Reports to: Regional Manager, Western Canada
The Technical Administrator is a member of CPI Western Canada Team. This role is responsible for assisting the Technical team in planning, organizing, parts and work order management, including with focus on quality, accuracy & customer service. The role requires you to be able to balance multiple tasks leveraging your dynamic interpersonal skills and goal-oriented attitude while provide the highest level of service through technical support.
This position requires a self-starter with technical aptitude, strong attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Technical Admin can expect to focus their work in the following areas:
• Provide professional administrative support to CPI Western Canada including HSE, Operations, Commercial
• Collection, review and verification of technical information related to natural gas compressors
• Creating work orders, generating technical reports
• Supporting Parts/Procurement, Shipping & Receiving
• Working knowledge of HSE Policies and Safety Systems, data entry for Western Canada & USA Operations
• Respond to issues in a timely and accurate way
• Identify workflow/system improvements and work to enact process improvements
• Keen to understand Operational needs and improve administrative process across W Canada
• Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in an organized effective manner
• Other Technical/Admin duties as assigned
• 2-4 years of Technical/Administrative experience in natural gas compression industry preferred with strong skillset in computer applications
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
• Professional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to learn and adapt to change
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of information
• Excellent customer service skills, able to understand a variety of viewpoints
• Good organization and time management skills; ability to work independently; ability to multi-task
• Ability to earn the trust and co-operation of managers and employees.
• Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) oriented
• Computer literate with Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet use
Working Conditions: works in an office environment at facility location with some regional travel required. Some overtime may be required during peak periods, such as year-end.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.