Title: Supply Chain Leadership Development Program
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: EnPro Corporate
Department: Supply Chain
Location: Corporate Headquarters or Remote
Job Summary & Job Duties
Start Date: Summer 2022
(Remote, in-office, and hybrid work options possible and considered)
The Supply Chain Leadership Development Program is a development opportunity aimed at building future Supply Chain leaders to provide our business units with capable individuals possessing the potential to lead a functional supply chain organization. The program is aimed at building a top-notch talent pipeline in Supply Chain and developing hands-on experience in different functional areas.
Participants will have two twelve-month assignments: one at the corporate office and one at a business unit. The first rotation will be remote with potential travel. (The remote nature of the first rotation could extend into the second rotation as well.) Typically, participants will spend time in heavy manufacturing facilities with assignments that are generally cross-functional in nature for the second rotation. Rotations will be sufficiently diverse both in type of facility and actual job assignments.
Program benefits include visibility to high-level enterprise leaders, exposure to and work experience at multiple business units in different functional areas. Candidates develop a strong Supply Chain Management foundation and acquire leadership skills, project management experience and cross-functional process knowledge in the areas of procurement, operations, and logistics. Selected candidates have the opportunity to experience career growth in a challenging environment and establish a network of peers and mentors.
· Participation on established Enpro Industries Category Teams; including leading a minimum of one category team during each 12-month period, and end to end responsibility for documenting team performance via quarterly presentations to senior management.
· Demonstrated ability to master Supply Chain principles including supplier selection, supplier development, risk management, the Enpro Industries Supply Chain Playbook and other facets specific to each assignment.
· Development and maintenance of an internal Enpro Industries corporate Supply Chain Website.
· Contribute to inventory control management and establish pull replenishment systems.
· Negotiate, manage, implement, and communicate global, regional and/or corporate Enterprise Supply Agreements (ESA’s).
· Navigate Enpro Industries’ analytical tools for freight and indirect& direct material cost to identify and capture opportunities for measurable savings and collaborative opportunities with affiliate divisions.
· Support corporate, international, and divisional responsibilities as needed.
· Passion for Supply Chain Management and related disciplines.
· A Degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant Business Management/ Engineering field with very strong academic performance.
· Internship or related work experience that supplements academic work.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and work with teams and achieve extraordinary results.
· Expert proficiency in Microsoft office.
· Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills.
· A proven ability to manage multiple competing projects, priorities and deadlines.
· Mobility with a global mindset and ability to relocate as part of the program.
· An aptitude for lifelong learning.
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.