Title: Shipping and Receiving Technician
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: TNG Daytona
Job Summary & Job Duties
The Shipping and Receiving associate will perform various functions as required to ship, receive, and move materials to its needed destinations.
● Marking & packing of materials for shipment and proper storage
● Shipping and Receiving materials within company ERP system (added this and removed receiving material)
● Preparation of all documentation required to accompany shipments for both domestic and international freight.
● Use and maintain customer websites and portals
● Interpret, scan, file, and organize Certificate of Conformance information internally and externally to our ERP system
● Follow and understand detailed work instructions to accomplish tasks accurately
● Minor inspection as needed
● Cycle Counts as needed
● High School Diploma or GED is required
● Two to five years shipping/receiving experience
● Strong computer skills in MS Office and navigating web based customer interfaces
● Ability to lift 35 pounds without assistance
● Ability to follow oral and detailed written instructions
● Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, and other tools need to perform essential job duties
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel material, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.