Title: Shipping and Receiving Lead
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: TNG SEMI - Daytona
Job Summary & Job Duties
The Shipping and Receiving associate will perform various functions as required to ship, receive, and move materials to its needed destinations.
● Marking & packing of materials for shipment and proper storage
● Shipping and Receiving materials within company ERP system (added this and removed receiving material)
● Preparation of all documentation required to accompany shipments for both domestic and international freight.
● Use and maintain customer websites and portals
● Interpret, scan, file, and organize Certificate of Conformance information internally and externally to our ERP system
● Follow and understand detailed work instructions to accomplish tasks accurately
● Minor inspection as needed
● Cycle Counts as needed
● High School Diploma or GED is required
● Two to five years shipping/receiving experience
● Strong computer skills in MS Office and navigating web based customer interfaces
● Ability to lift 35 pounds without assistance
● Ability to follow oral and detailed written instructions
● Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, and other tools need to perform essential job duties
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle and feel material, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.