Title: Quality Control Technician
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: GGB Thorofare
Shift: Off-shift - position is for 2nd or 3rd shift. (2nd shift: 3:30pm - 11:30pm & 3rd shift: 11:30pm - 7:30am)
Job Summary & Job Duties
• Objective is to provide information and facilitate Quality Control activities that will achieve customer expectations.
• Responsible for overseeing the activities of the Inspection Department which includes but not limited product verification, tool and gage calibration and production tooling inspection using the coordinate measuring machine.
• Maintains inspection schedule as established for the department by sources such as production and prototype activities.
• Maintains the Quality Control Laboratory in a clean, organized manner to eliminate clutter and lack of disorganization.
• Interfaces with customers and suppliers to resolve quality issues insuring conformance to internal and external requirements.
• Provides documentation to internal and external customers relative to product integrity and conformance manufactured at GGB NA.
• Reviews all material certifications supplied by vendors for conformance to purchasing specifications.
• Provides material certifications and SPC data to customers requiring such verification compliance to product requirements.
• Performs in-house testing for cleanliness of production parts when required by customer.
• Selects products for tests at specified stages in production Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an industrial environment
• Knowledge of basic quality system tools (SPC, FMEA and Control Panels, Measurement Systems, material certifications)
• ISO/TS and/or AIAG PPAP experience
• Demonstrates organizational, analytical, and cross-functional skills
• Strong capabilities with Microsoft Office Platforms
GGB is a subsidiary of Enpro, a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.