Title: Project Engineer
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: TNG Santa Clara
Job Summary & Job Duties
Supports Semiconductor Business Unit strategic development goals to grow profitable sales through project management for innovative products and processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following.
• Maintains close working relationships with Semiconductor Business Unit functional teams and Management on new program requirements and strategic goals.
• Analyzes relevant technology landscape, resource needs, market demand and customer requirements to plan and assess the feasibility of potential development projects.
• Develops and executes detailed project plans, prepares status reports, and identifies risk areas and prepares mitigation plans over project lifecycles.
• Drives project schedules by monitoring progress, interfacing with cross functional groups, coordinating activities of internal and external resources, and solving problems.
• Works closely with sales and marketing to implement commercialization strategy for new products.
• Supports ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System by coordinating select activities and participating in continuous improvement processes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and/or Experience
• BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or other relevant Engineering field.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Minimum 1 - 2 years technical experience in the related field.
• Must have hands-on approach for projects and development.
• Working knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Experience with Solidworks/CAD and mechanical design would be a plus
• Quality Management System and/or internal audit experience would be a plus.
• Semiconductor equipment and industry knowledge is a plus.
• Committed, dedicated, and self-motivating ethics (self-starter), with full ownership of projects or assigned tasks.
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills, data-driven and results oriented mindset
• Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
• Computer skills: MS Office, CAD design a plus
• Ability to travel 25%
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her Supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.