Title: Production Technician
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: TNG SEMI - Daytona
Job Summary & Job Duties
Operates a wide variety of machines and equipment to weld, inspect and manufacture complex assemblies used in the semi-conductor and aerospace industries.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following.
• Ensures work areas and equipment are kept clean and well maintained
• Reads and interprets routine assembly and detailed drawings; uses basic mathematics skills to meet production requirements
• Collects quality data and evaluates data to ensure production requirements are met
• Identifies quality problems as they occur and makes appropriate corrections or engage the appropriate staff
• Performs routine and regular preventative maintenance on various machines as prescribed
• Identifies machine performance problems and engage appropriate staff
• Performs other duties as requested by management and in compliance with the CBA
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or GED is required
Other Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of one year working within the relevant functional area a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
May require a majority of the workday to be spent in a clean room wearing a total body suit, including gloves, boots, head and face cover.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her Supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.