Title: Production Technician
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular - 2nd Shift (3:30P-12:00A)
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: TNG SEMI - Daytona
Salary: $15/hr+ depending on experience + Shift differential
Job Summary & Job Duties
Operates a wide variety of machines and equipment to assemble, inspect and manufacture complex assemblies used in the semi-conductor and aerospace industries.
• Reads and interprets routine assembly and Work Instructions; uses basic mathematics skills to meet production requirements
• Collects quality data and evaluates data to ensure production requirements are met
• Assists with learning and development of newer team members
• Identifies quality problems as they occur and makes appropriate corrections or engage the appropriate staff
• Identifies sequential performance problems and engage appropriate staff
• Performs other duties as requested by supervisor or management in compliance with the CBA
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• Minimum of 2 years in an Assembly and/or manufacturing environment
• Mechanically inclined and/or experience with:
• Hand Tools
• Reading Blueprints and Operational Manufacturing Sequences (OMS)
• Any production assembly experience helpful
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.