Production Technician II
This individual will set-up and run machines in the manufacturing department to produce a quality part and to meet customers demands. PTI (one) position with opportunity to attain PTII (two) position with increased responsibilities and cross training. STEMCO Kaiser has a 35 pound weight limit restriction. Anything over 35 pounds will require a two man lift or mechanical lifting device.
PTI (One) Position: Trained in one area / machine of manufacturing.
PTII (Two) Position: Proficient in the setup and operation in multiple areas / machines of manufacturing. Both positions require….
● 0-1 years experience required in a manufacturing facility, 1-2 years preferred.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide will be required.
● Ability to read and understand basic operating procedures and production requirements.
● Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
● Ability to read micrometers and calipers.
● Ability to function as a member of a team.
● Problem solving skills.
● Frequently required to stand, walk, use of hands including to reach, and talk/hear.
● Frequently work near moving mechanical parts.
● Eye and hearing protection, appropriate gloves/sleeves, face shield (when needed), and steel toed shoes required.
Job Physical Demands:
Stemco is a subsidiary of Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.“Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by la
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.