Title: Production Supervisor
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: GGB Thorofare
Shift: 2nd (3:30pm - 11:30pm)
Job Summary & Job Duties
Supervises and coordinates activities of colleagues engaged in operating a variety of machines to manufacture parts or products by performing the following duties.
• Review production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations
• Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products
• Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications
• Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
• Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
• Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards
• Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Human Re-sources for action
• Complies, stores, and retrieves production data
• Ability to support and promote GGB/ EnPro dual bottom line initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with collaborators, cross-functional team, suppliers and customers
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
• Others duties as assigned
• Minimum 5 years previous supervisory experience
• High School Diploma Required
• Coaching and Managing Processes
• Tracking Budget Expenses
• Production Planning
• Strategic Planning
• Dealing with Complexity
• Financial Planning and Strategy
GGB is a subsidiary of EnPro, a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
EnPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.