Title: Process Engineer
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: CPI Stafford
Job Summary & Job Duties
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the development and maintenance of process improvement planning, design, and implementation.
• Prepare and review project proposals and technical reports for improvement projects from internal and external sources.
• Direct and implement Quality Assurance programs that meet or exceed industry standards.
• Apply quality system analysis, control plans, process verification/validation plans, validation protocol development, computer-based inspection methods, operator work instructions, & process data analysis.
• Assist manufacturing sites with the interpretation of quality requirements including verification/validation planning and execution, first production run.
• Record, analyze, and disposition Non-Conforming product identified within production processes.
• Aid in the evaluation and disposition of returned materials.
• Recommend and facilitate preventive / corrective action as needed.
• Perform component level analysis utilizing specifications and drawings.
• Interfaces with functional owners on internal quality issues and with customers on customer-related issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical)
Required Work Experience (If applicable show major field, specific skills, & years of experience) Use person spec if needed
• 3-5 years professional experience in job related area.
• Knowledge and experience of working to ISO: 9001 – 2015 including writing policies, procedures, and work instructions.
• Ability to interact effectively and partner with people at all levels; extremely skilled at developing and working with and through teams; a collaborative hands-on team player results driven and motivated.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving/decision making skills; ability to make timely, effective, fact-based decisions.
• Must have excellent computer skills including MS Office & MRP / ERP.
• Six Sigma experience including a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
• Qualified Internal Systems Auditor
• ATEX mechanical & electrical knowledge (ISO/IEC 80079-34)
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.