Title: Maintenance Apprentice
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: GGB Thorofare
Shift: Two openings available: 1 position on 2nd shift & 1 position on 3rd shift
2nd Shift Hours (3:30pm - 11:40pm)
3rd Shift Hours (11:30pm - 7:40am)
Hourly Rate: $27.80 ($26.05 plus $1.75 shift differential)
This position is in a union environment.
Job Summary & Job Duties
• Beginners blueprint reading/interpretation
• Able to operate standards in Safety
• Support team members in their internal & external activities with other processes
• Other duties as assigned
• Former formal training for a vocational or craft (vocational school, certificate, etc.)
• Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
• Must make a secured commitment to continue formal training and schooling
• Positive teamwork ability
• Experience working in manufacturing
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.