Title: Machine/Equipment Operator (Winding)
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: GGB Thorofare
Job Summary & Job Duties
• Equipment Operation/Setup - operate specialty machinery (Winder, Extractor, Cut-off saw, Tape Machine), fabricate, manufacture, assemble or move products.
• Maintain and monitor equipment to ensure equipment is operating properly.
• Responsible for consistent part quality and ability to interact positively with team
members to obtain that quality & product flow.
• Able to operate standards in Safety, Computer posting (SAP), Product Procedure as well as Measurements.
• Material Handling (use of fork truck).
• Able to lift up to 50 - 75 lbs.
• High School Diploma.
• Acquired the skills of a Cell Operator A through Cell Setup B
• Material Handling (fork truck) experience preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an equal opportunity employer.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.