Title: Machine/Equipment Operator (Grinding)
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: GGB Thorofare
Shift: 2nd shift (3:30pm - 11:40pm). Training will take place on 1st shift (7:30am - 3:40pm)
Job Summary & Job Duties
• Equipment Operation/Setup - operate specialty machinery (Grind and run saw to cut-off material), fabricate, manufacture, assemble or move products.
• Maintain and monitor equipment to ensure equipment is operating properly.
• Responsible for consistent part quality and ability to interact positively with team
members to obtain that quality & product flow.
• Able to operate standards in Safety, Computer posting (SAP), SPC/Quality checks, washing and packing parts, product procedure as well as measurements.
• Material Handling (use of fork truck).
• Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
• High School Diploma.
• Support team members in activities.
• Positive team work ability.
• Material Handling (fork truck) experience preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
• Acquired the skills of a Cell Operator A through Cell Setup B.
GGB is a subsidiary of Enpro, a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.