NxEdge is a manufacturing company located in Southeast Boise supporting the semiconductor/display equipment market. We are seeking an Account Manager to be part of our overall customer relationship team. The position will primarily focus on supporting customers through order input, regular reporting of production progress, and completing sales/shipping transactions. Additionally, the position will support internal sales and other operational functions within the company.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Main point of contact between NxEdge and assigned customers
· All activities from receipt of beginning of process to the end including, but not limited to quoting, manufacture, order management, payment, and warranty work
· Facilitate timely communication to the customer in order to define the customer's scope, timelines and specifications
· Communicates deadlines to proper departments and monitor production schedules or projects to assure deadlines and commitments are met
· Coordinates activities with internal functional areas to support customer requirements
· Assist account managers with the resolution of customer related problems that may arise
· Maintain ongoing contact with customer regarding shipment dates, special needs and product updates
· Perform outside vendor drop shipping through the customer portal
· Work with outside vendors to issue the appropriate certificates and documents required for shipping
· Prior experience with functioning with and utilizing ERP preferred
· Communication and relationship management skills to facilitate effective interactions with customers, production workers, and management via phone, email, and face to face meetings
· Proficient computer skills (MS Office, primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook) and ability to quickly learn new software and web applications
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.