Title: Information Security Intern
Division: Enpro Corporate
Department: Information Technology
The Information Security Intern will gain hands on experience and exposure to various aspects of IT Security. You will support the IT Security programs and projects as well as complete general IT Security responsibilities.
• The Information Security Intern will work with the Information Security team and various other IT teams to design and build metrics for ongoing security operations.
• Duties will also include security administration and security reviews to help support ongoing security projects.
• Security administration will consist of supporting and monitoring various security toolsets.
• Security reviews will involve ensuring that best security practices are followed along with supporting governance initiatives.
• Complete 2-3 assigned individual projects as determined by the Manager, Information Security.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE:
• GPA 3.0 and Above
• Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree
• Must possess action-oriented work ethic
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required
• Ability to multi-task and work within required timelines
• Technical skills and a passion for IT Security are expected
• Must be detail-oriented
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Seeking a relevant degree in Information Security/ Cyber Security or related major/concentration
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.