Title: HR Generalist - union shop
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: TNG Daytona
Job Summary & Job Duties
We are looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented HR person to join our Daytona team in the role of HR Generalist. In this position, you will act as an employee & business champion and change agent, assessing and anticipating HR-related needs, building partnerships to deliver value-added services to site leadership and employees that reflect our business objectives and core values of Safety, Excellence and Respect. This is a challenging and exciting role that will provide the opportunity to grow your career while being part of a dynamic, driven and growth-oriented organization.
What will you do as an HR Generalist?
• Serve as a consultant to site management team on human resource related issues including compliance and employee relations;
• Partner with leadership to analyze trends, metrics and develops solutions, programs and policies to keep the organization moving forward;
• Support and execute according to current collective bargaining agreement which includes leading quarterly joint board meetings and manage disciplinary and grievance process;
• Lead full cycle recruitment which may include social networking, internships, campus/virtual career fairs, and identification of new sourcing channels to bring top talent into the organization;
• Responsible for all pre-employment, onboarding and offboarding processes of all employees including benefit orientation, stay & exit interviews;
• Partner with site leaders to develop employee retention practices, support the performance and talent review process, and work with managers to develop talent management strategies and provide guidance on business workforce and succession planning;
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and partner with HR leadership and Legal resources, as needed;
• Actively participate in HR compliance and Quality audits and action planning;
• Analyze training needs and partner with the Corporate Learning & Development to execute plan;
• Develop a thorough understanding of the Technetics and EnPro culture and become an ambassador of that culture;
• Compiles and manages incident investigations, FMLA/STD leave requests, and case management documentation;
• Support leaders in disciplinary action and performance management initiatives;
• Actively identify community involvement activities and employee events that promote employee engagement;
• Identify and implement creative employee service and rewards/recognition programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Adaptability – must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and manage competing demands in a productive manner.
• Autonomy- experience working autonomously, making sound judgments and providing appropriate recommendations.
• Partnering - demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner across departments and influence outcomes consistent with our values of Safety, Excellence and Respect.
• Communication - Strong written/oral communication skills, effective presentation and facilitation abilities. Ability to communicate difficult or complex subject matters to diverse groups.
• Problem solving – must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; appropriately gather and analyze information and apply creative talents to problem-solving.
• Confidentiality - ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive Company and personal information.
• Quality – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. Detail oriented.
• Business Acumen- Analyzes and comprehends business goals and strategies. Links HR goals to business objectives.
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an equal opportunity employer.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.