1. Sets up and operates one or more power presses to fabricate metal and rubber parts used in the manufacture of oil seals with adherence to specifications and applicable work instructions.
2. Sets up and operates shearing and flanging machines to manufacture components to include the grooving, spinning, perforating, trimming, forming, fitting and grinding of metal components per work instructions
3. Assembles and disassembles dies.
4. Plans order sequence and orders material required.
5. Installs and checks all safety devices per applicable work instructions.
6. May sort parts, visually inspect and stamp parts, or perform other work of a similar nature.
7. Performs routine and preventative maintenance including but not limited to the oiling and care of machines and dies.
8. Reads router to determine type of steel and die to be used to produce part.
9. Perfs out element per the size on the router using lathe or punch press.
10. Transports product as required, may require use of Lift Truck.
1. Keeps work area clean.
2. Completes all associated documentation as deemed necessary by Supervision
3. Follows all shop safety rules.
4. Performs other jobs as assigned by Supervisor.
5. Performs routine and preventative maintenance including but not limited to oiling and care of machines.
The above statements are intended to describe general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel classified under this job title.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.