Job Summary & Job Duties
This position is part of a talent development program intended to develop general management/business unit leaders. Participants in this program will receive broad exposure to our company by reporting to and working our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with a dotted line reporting relationship to our CEO. This is an exciting opportunity to receive exposure to the development and execution of the business strategy, understanding our business financials, leading with alignment to our dual bottom line culture, and fostering the implementation of the business strategy into the daily work within. This assignment would host a participant for 18 to 24 months with the intention of placing successful candidates into key leadership roles afterwards.
• Corporate Strategy
• Support long term financial projections to provide fundamentals for long-term strategy discussions with executives, Board of Directors and shareholders
• Refresh analysis on CFROI (cash flow return on investment), one of our key performance metrics and share the results with executive leaders
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Support annual budgeting process by providing guidance to business units, consolidating Enpro total projections and leading discussions with CEO & CFO
• Participate quarterly financial review meetings to understand growth and earnings movements of each business units
• Draft financial performance comments for quarterly earnings release documents and review with CFO & other stakeholders
• Perform peer analysis monthly to provide company valuation movements relative to peer group
• Plan, prepare and develop various strategic leadership presentations (PowerPoint, etc.)
• Maintain regular contact with others outside the work group
• Develop presentations to provide senior leadership with robust data for making timely decisions
• Complete various assignments as requested with minimal supervision
Flexible (Remote work), Eastern time zone preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or technical field
• Master’s Degree (MBA) required
• 3+ years experience in business environment
• Analytical and business acumen
• Ability to assess and report findings in a neutral, non-biased manner required (not looking for the story or explanation of ‘why’)
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully and effectively across large organizations
• Creating quality executive-level presentations
• Ability to work with ambiguity while anticipating the top priorities and manage to the most critical without minimizing other initiatives
• Ability to step into special leadership assignments as people and/or process leader
• High learning agility and ability to learn on the fly
• Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills are mandatory
• Courage and ability to stand alone
• Organizational agility
• Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships cross functionally, lead without authority and under pressure to achieve results
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.