Title: Director, Strategic Customer Relationships
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: Texas or California Preferred
Job Summary & Job Duties
The Director, Strategic Customer Relationships supporting the Semiconductor market will be responsible for sales, marketing and business development activities for a specific set of customers. This includes facilitating day-to-day customer activity, cross BU interaction, and relationship management as well as working closely with our Innovation team to promote new products, capabilities and services to this customer base.
• Responsible for managing Technetics Semi’s largest OEM account, developing effective working relationships across many different levels of the customer organization, and creating loyalty to Technetics Semi.
• Utilize clear communication methods internally between Singapore and Daytona operation sites.
• Ability to build synergies across business units within the Advanced Surface Technologies segment (LeanTeq / Alluxa).
• Manage all sales activity within account base for all Technetics Semi’s products, with a focus on our innovation activities and the majority of time spent visiting or in contact with customers.
• Responsible for new application identification and being liaison between customer and applications/development engineering.
• Responsible for attaining revenue goals within account base.
• Responsible for customer interaction and relationship management within assigned account base to support growth and ensure service levels and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for representing customer requests and perspectives to production, operations, quality, and management personnel to plan and execute proper “customer centric” support.
• Be able to meet with key customers in order to understand their challenges and translate that into design outputs.
• Ability to have comfortable interaction with customer executive management, as well as, customer engineering contacts.
• Ability to program manage projects with long-term qualification cycles (up to 12-18 months).
• Ability to develop and present customer related presentations (e.g. Quarterly Business Reviews) as well as develop and manage customer facing requirements such as capacity plans, inventory reports, sales tracking, etc.
• Resolves problems as they arise – has the authority and responsibility to resolve problems at site level.
• Facilitator for both the customer and company; acts as an advocate for both.
• Work closely with various internal cross functional teams, as necessary, as well as, available technical resources.
• Expected to keep up with activities related to the customer (Organization, Strategy, Key decision makers, Competition, Products, etc.) as well as the semiconductor industry including the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS), Semi.org updates, and general market information.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for one Account Manager based in California.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering.
• Ten or more years in sales experience, primarily to the semiconductor market segment. Experience with major Semiconductor Fabs, Foundries or OEMs is desirable.
• Understanding of the Commercial aspects of the Semiconductor industry.
• Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated person.
• Seeks out responsibility, identifies problems and recommends and implements solutions.
• Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word.
• Ability to travel as needed, primarily domestically with some international travel.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.