Title: CNC Programmer
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: TNG SEMI - Daytona
Job Summary & Job Duties
This position writes new programs, or edits existing programs, performs set up and operates CNC machines as needed to validate programs, tooling and fixturing.
● Programs, operates and adjusts CNC machines such as, but not limited to: mills, lathes, etc. in production of complex parts, assemblies, tool jigs and fixtures.
● Works from drawings, sketches, or verbal instructions to produce work to close tolerances.
● Uses appropriate shop math and trig to develop proper methods, and through experience and training is able to select appropriate feeds, speeds, and tools.
● Performs complex set-ups for self and/or others.
● Has thorough knowledge of use and application of inspection and test tools and gages to assure part conformance to drawing requirements.
● Uses and interprets appropriate statistical quality data and is able to identify quality problems through use of said data.
● High school diploma with a technical school education and working machinist knowledge or equivalent numerical control machining skills experience required.
● Minimum 5 years of CNC machine tool Programming & Operating experience producing quality parts using a variety of materials required.
● Preferred 10 years of CNC machine tool Programming & Operating Experience.
● Good knowledge of speeds and feeds, as well as, appropriate types of cutting tools for different applications, with a continuous improvement mindset.
● Ability to fully program multi axis machinery, using software or manually at the Machine control panel.
● Ability to read and interpret drawings.
● Ability to perform average to complicated mathematical calculations and resolve technical problems.
● Expertise in in multiple machine tools, e.g., CNC complex or multi-axis Lathe, CNC complex or multi-axis Mill.
● Must be able to simultaneously manage several objectives. Must be able to tolerate changing priorities, and complete assignments despite frequent interruptions.
Technetics is a subsidiary of Enpro, a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the United States is required for this role.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.