Title: CMM Programmer/Quality Inspector
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Division: Technetics Semi
Location: TNG SEMI - Daytona
Job Summary & Job Duties
Supporting Receiving / Inspection activities within the machine shop to ensure established standards of quality are maintained. Ensure the quality of workmanship and compliance with specifications on various piece parts and raw materials are met through dimensional, mechanical, and certification inspections.
● Receiving / Receiving inspection of Raw Materials and parts from suppliers and vendors
● Review and refine data collection requirements according to customer drawings, models, & scope of work.
● Review and scan raw material certifications and special process certifications for accuracy and completeness.
● Conduct In-process first piece inspection
● Conduct final inspection of product per drawing requirements and specifications
● Perform first article inspections and prepare first article documents
● Perform and prepare Detailed Inspection Plan reports (DIP)
● Responsible for programming and operating CMM.
● Creating Certificates of Conformance (C of C’s)
● Issues RMA’s / NCR’s as appropriate
● Monitors Calibration of tools and equipment within the Machine Shop
● Proficient with all standard measuring instruments and equipment including but not limited to optical comparators, testing equipment, micrometers and gages.
● May periodically assist in training other Team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
● High School Diploma or GED / Trade or Technical Certification
● 3 years experience
● Proficient in MS Word and Excel
● Must possess knowledge of inspection methods and instruments.
● Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
● Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
● Working knowledge of sampling plans and statistics.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her Supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Technetics Group.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.