Title: AE Business Process Coordinator
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: GGB Thorofare
Job Summary & Job Duties
Provides process support and coordination to the Applications Engineering department. Coordinates with other functions to ensure process connections and documentation.
• Review and coordinate information in support of regular quoting and business development opportunities.
• Manage and maintain documents related to specific projects
• Manage and maintain work instructions and process descriptions
• Data creation and entry in SAP
• Review and interpret component drawings for key attributes
• Assist with the development of process flows and systems connectivity
• Other duties as assigned
Communication & Teamwork
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to contribute to a team environment.
• Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
• Ability to organize numerous, high-volume, daily tasks and track/update status
• Comfortable reaching out to other functions to seek alignment
• High School Diploma or Certificate/Degree or related education in data entry and systems management
• Familiar with common business software (Office, SAP, CRM, etc.)
• Curious and shows a “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn and to be developed
• Problem-solving mindset
• Displays a professional manner, supports team work in order to provide excellent customer solutions
GGB is a subsidiary of EnPro, a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
EnPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GLOBAL PERFORMANCE: Nearly half of annual sales are generated in markets outside the U.S.